Sunday, March 2, 2014

My interview with author peer, J.C. Brown

I had this lovely interview two weeks ago and J.C. is really a nice person. Here is my interview with her :)

Julie: How are you today?

Tri: Feeling good. Just woke up. It's 5 am here. lol

Julie:I am sooo sorry! lol Do you need a bit to wake up?

Tri: Nah, I'm fine. I usually wake up in this hour. 

Julie: Where exactly are you ?

Tri: Well, actually I'm in Indonesia

Julie : I would like to ask.. how old were you when you began writing seriously and what inspired you to do it?
Tri: I began writing when I was seven, but in my native language. It was because I have a lot of imagination and the best thing to pour it out is with writing. My genre is mostly fantasy and romance. I have a soft spot for both genres. 

Read the rest of the interview here

No comments:

Post a Comment