Friday, February 28, 2014

A Little Bit Love for To Love Again

Referring to my last post, I mentioned about some people love my ebook and most of them hate it. Looks like it's true. On a website where I put my ebook for free (well, not only Kindle which can give free ebook), one of the downloaders gave my ebook 4 star. It's both surprising and also lifted my mood alittle bit. After the hatred review I received, some people love it. Perhaps To Love Again indeed not for all readers. Picky and strict readers won't like or even love my ebook, but the others who look for entertainment probably love it.
There's always silver linings in every dark clouds. I wonder if my next ebook (the manuscript submitted to ABNA) will get the same treatment.


Since it's already reached 1k+ downloads, I plan to ask the website to delete my ebook tomorrow. I think it's enough for the exposure. If you have ebook and want to make it free, but don't like the Amazon-exclusive thing, free-ebooks.net could be your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment