Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Nobody is Perfect

I just released my ebook, some of them love it and most hate it. Well, I guess I can't please everyone. As a matter of fact, I have one story which written before I wrote this ebook and submitted the story for ABNA (Amazon Breakthrough Novel Awards). It's also translated to Portuguese and reached more than 2k reviews. So, I don't know why it is go wrong.

I'm not saying my manuscript will pass (I even doubt it), but I'm just curious over the taste of readers out there. I have soft spot for romance (and a little bit of erotica is fine for me) and I wrote stories with happy ending. Life is already gave us hard time, fiction should give a good distraction.

Let's see if I can do better with my next story. Aside from being submitted to ABNA, it's also being in editing and proofreading process.

No comments:

Post a Comment