Monday, February 10, 2014

To Love Again Excerpt #10

After toying here and there, let's get to the hot stuff. Shall we? :)

Excerpt #10

I needed to feel more of him. His lips were so soft, warm and wet. Without warning, and my mind's consent, I reached up and grabbed the nape of his neck and kissed him hard. His tongue swept across my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth, allowing entrance immediately. Our tongues danced around each other in an erotic dance.

I felt the need to get closer to him, and Aidan must have felt the same, kissing me just as passionately and tugging me slightly so that I maneuvered my position. I was now straddling him, never breaking our heated kiss. I knotted my fingers in his hair at the base of his neck, pulling slightly to deepen our kiss further, and he moaned. His hands slid down my sides to my ass where he began kneading my very hot, very wanting flesh. I arched my back instinctively, bringing our chests together. 


Coming February 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment