Saturday, February 8, 2014

To Love Again Excerpt #8

Excerpt #8


Nathan looked sideway at Lily who was still busy talking on the phone and then back at me. “Aidan, do you like my mom?”

I blinked and looked back at his brown eyes, Lily’s eyes. “Yes, I do, Nathan. Very much.”

“Just don’t make her cry, okay. The last time she cried was when she received a phone from someone. Probably from my dad. He always makes her cry.”

My heart clenched.

“I promise, Nathan,” I said truthfully. Honestly, making Lily cried was never crossed in my mind.

“I know my mom could be stubborn sometimes but, I know she likes you too. She just needs time to realize that,” Nathan continued.


I chuckled. This boy was amazing. “Are you sure you’re nine? Because you just sounded like you’re 20 or older.”

No comments:

Post a Comment