Saturday, February 8, 2014

Quick "interview"

One of my friends posted these two questions in my message and she would like for me to answer her questions in my blog. So, here it is:

Where did you get your inspiration for your stories?
Anywhere and anytime, and often it came unexpectedly. I have written one story where I got the inspiration when I cooked in my kitchen. The stories which always play in my brain usually have a lot of audience. At least for me.

What type of stories did you write or will you write in the future?

It took nearly four years for me to find the most comfortable writing style. I must say my writing style is simple and entertaining because I believe real life already gave us a lot of things to do, so fiction should give us a good distraction. I’ll still in romance area after this ebook comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment