Tuesday, February 11, 2014

To Love Again Excerpt #11

Three more days...

Excerpt #11

He smiled tenderly and approached me. Without saying a word, he kissed me deeply and I just stood there with the papers in my hand. I welcomed his kiss and realized I actually missed it. He took the papers from my hand and tossed them on my desk. Without breaking our kiss, he sat on my chair and pulled me with him.

"Hmmm…" he said when he broke our kiss, looking deep into my eyes. “I missed you."

I smiled. "I missed you too. I thought you were busy today."

Aidan smiled dreamily and ran his hand up and down on my back. I shivered from his touch.

"I can't stop thinking about you. Seriously, Lily. I can't concentrate on my work. All I can think about is you…"

Kiss.

"Me…"

More kisses.

"Shower…"

He cupped my ass.


"Naked."

No comments:

Post a Comment